How to care for your outdoor ceramic furniture.
Your furniture may require different levels of care depending on the environment in which it is used. In general, monthly cleaning and maintenance of your outdoor furniture is recommended to help prevent damage.
Speak with your Designer to ensure the products selected are suitable for your specific environment as well as discuss the level of maintenance that will be needed.
- Regularly dust with a dry, soft cloth.
- Do not use acids, ammonia-based or other harsh chemical-based cleaning products
- Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and glass to prevent scratching or scuffing.
- Use coasters and trivets to protect the surface from wet or hot cups/dishes.
- Address spills immediately by wiping down using a clean microfiber or non-abrasive cloth.
- Where needed, wash the surface with warm water and a diluted neutral detergent. Dry thoroughly with a clean soft cloth.
*Content and Image Credit @globewest