How to care for your outdoor concrete furniture.
Your furniture may require different levels of care depending on the environment in which it is used. In general, monthly cleaning and maintenance of your outdoor furniture is recommended to help prevent damage.
Speak with your Designer to ensure the products selected are suitable for your specific environment as well as discuss the level of maintenance that will be needed.
- Regularly dust with a dry, soft cloth
- Do not use furniture polish or ammonia-based cleaning products
- Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and concrete
- Use coasters and trivets to protect the surface from wet or hot cups/dishes
- Address spills immediately by wiping with a dry, soft cloth
- Always lift and carry when moving furniture (do not drag)
- Small open pores and slight cosmetic splits to the surface caused by change in temperature/moisture loss are natural and expected characteristics of this material
*Content and Image Credit @globewest