Our bone inlay pieces are all expertly hand crafted and each piece will have its own unique characteristic.
- Dust regularly with a soft cloth.
- To clean your bone inlay furniture, wipe with a slightly damp cloth.
- Do not allow bone or resin pieces that are cemented together to soak in water as the adhesive will loosen.
- Do not use modern cleaning products on bone inlay as they tend to be too harsh for this delicate material
- Exposure to sunlight can help to counteract bone’s natural tendency to yellow
*Content and Image Credit @globewest