Fiberstone is a high-temperature ceramic/steel composite of high purity refractory ceramic. Fiberstone gives the look of concrete/stone but weighs a fraction of the natural material.
- Clean surface with mild soap and a clean cloth. Ensure that the pieces are rinsed thoroughly with clean water to remove any residue.
- To remove regular stains, use a soft brush with mild soap. The soft brush will help to lift any surface dirt. Again, rinse the piece thoroughly with clean water to remove any residue.
- For more stubborn stains, the use of a more abrasive cleaner may be required. We recommend using Ajax Powder cleanser with a soft brush and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- At times, water mineral build-up can accumulate on the surface. If this problem occurs, use a product like Lime-A-Way with a soft brush, followed by soapy water and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Use coasters and placemats when dining. Coasters will help absorb sweating by beverage glasses or cups and prevent hot mugs or cups from leaving a ring. Placemats will catch spills and prevent dishes from scratching the table.
- When placing hot food dishes on the tabletop always use a trivet, mat or hot pad.
All our Fiberstone products are finished in a protective coating known as Sure Seal. Sure Seal can be reapplied to your piece to achieve longevity from your product. It is invisible upon application, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, non-flammable and UV light resistant.
- There is no need for harsh cleaning agents such as abrasive powders, ammonia, acids, bleach, solvents or severe scrubbing pads. To remove stains from large treated areas, rinse well with hot water, and then allow surfaces to dry.
*Content and Image Credit @globewest