Your furniture may require different levels of care depending on the environment in which it is used. In general, monthly cleaning and maintenance of your metal outdoor furniture is recommended to help prevent damage.
As coastal/seaside environments may accelerate development of natural salt deposits and deterioration of your outdoor furniture, it is important to consider that products used in these locations will require frequent maintenance.
Speak with your Designer to ensure the products selected are suitable for your specific environment as well as discuss the level of maintenance that will be needed.
- Clean all surfaces with a mild soap and water as needed.
- Store indoors out of season if possible. Tilt furniture to allow water to drain prior to storage.
- Aluminium frames may rust if the finish is broken or scratched.
- Clean with a damp cloth, mild detergent and wipe dry.
- Do not use glass cleaner on stainless steel.
- Store indoors or cover during off-season.
*Content and Image Credit @globewest