- Do not use glass cleaner on stainless steel.
- Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp cloth and soap, and wipe dry.
- Avoid wiping in a circular motion as this may mark the surface.
- Iron or steel frames will rust if the finish is scratched or if your furniture is exposed to excessive humidity, particularly in saltwater locations.
If in an extreme coastal location, or if the steel is regularly subjected to water, brown discolouration can appear on the surface of products. This does not affect the structural integrity or longevity of the products. This brown staining can generally be removed with mild abrasive cleaner and warm soapy water. Do not attempt this on painted or plated metal.
*Content and Image Credit @globewest